Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Seriously a cold?

Ok, so I have been back to work for almost a month now, and of course, I get sick. I guess this was expected since I do work in the corporate world, or what I like to refer to as "germ fest."  I was continuously washing my hands and what not, but it wasn't enough. I am stuck with this stupid cold.  The good thing is that I am no longer pregnant so I can finally take medicine!  The 2 colds I had during pregnancy were awful.

I actually called out sick to work on Monday.  I just couldn't do it.  Between semi sleepless nights, and this head cold it wasn't happening.  Besides, Zachary caught my cold too.  My poor baby was coughing, sneezing, and dealing with a runny nose just like his mommy.  All he wanted yesterday was to be held by his mama.  I even ended up bringing him into bed with Ryan and I halfway through the night.  Hey, it worked, he slept from 2:30 until I got out of bed at 6:15 a.m.  Honestly, he probably would have slept longer, but Ryan needed some sleep so I had to bring him down to my mom.  My mother thinks it is his tummy, but I honestly think otherwise.  Mommies do know best, right? 

So now I am anxious to get home and see my little guy to see how he is feeling, and have him snuggle up with his mama.  Christian will get minimal snuggling from me though because he really doesn't have a cold, and I don't want him to get it too.  Well I will update later, but I should get back to work.  Is it 3:30 yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment