Wednesday, October 13, 2010

It's been a while...

What a bad blogger I am. Sorry, as you can imagine things have been crazy between working full time, taking care of babies, and trying to keep up with working out. I am here now and ready to update.

First me, I am joining weight watchers at work tomorrow, and I can't wait.  I am so done looking at myself the way that I am.  Seeing the pictures from the Halloween party/Wedding reception was an even bigger eye opener on my weight.  I am just not happy with it, and the only way it will change is if I change.  I have already started working out.  I am doing Zumba twice a week (I began last week) and trying to walk when I have the time.  Personally, I don't think that is to bad of a start.

Ryan and I went to a Halloween Party/Wedding reception for Nik and Bill over the weekend.  It was a blast.  It was great to have everyone together in one place.  Lets just say I had my first alcoholic beverage, ok maybe 4 or 5, since being pregnant.  Wow, thank goodness I danced it off.  Ryan and I went as a caveman and cave woman.  Here is a picture of us, and please excuse the I have had a few drinks look on my face.
Now onto the other loves of my life, the boys. They are getting so big already.  I am still waiting for them to consistently sleep through the night, but I think it is coming.  Lastnight Zach slept from 9:30 - 5:00, and Christian slept from 8:00 - 3:00.  Anyhow, here a few updated picture of them.  I can't believe they will be 3 months old on Sunday.

 Christian
 Zachary
 Christian (left) & Zach (Right)
Not the clearest picture but they enjoyed their seats.

I am anxious for Sunday as they will be getting baptized at our church.  There baptismal gowns were made from my wedding dress and they came out absolutely perfect.  I will post more pictures then, however I have to run, time for baths.

No comments:

Post a Comment